Art Fair Installation Services
Building on previous years' success at fairs such as London Art fair, BRAFA, TEFAF, VeniceBiennale, Masterpiece, Art15, Frieze London, Frieze Masters and PAD, Miami, New York and Hong Kong.
Jayhawk offers the following services to galleries exhibiting at Fairs;
- Single point of contact to manage and organise transportation around the world.
- Collection management for up to date information on the whereabouts of any piece of artwork in transit.
- Central London consolidation warehouse; bonded, GIS, climate control able to collate work from multiple sites, making just one delivery to the fair.
- Highly experienced art technicians from start to finish with an in-depth knowledge of the fairs and associated logistics requirements.
- Art specification vehicles with tail-lifts, felted raves, load-Lok, satellite tracking and alarmed.
- Dedicated or shared vehicles.
- A standard delivery to stand or a delivery to stand and unpack or a delivery to stand, unpack and install (including if required; gantry services and hanging)
Collection of all empty packaging and/or crates for interim storage held at Jayhawk for the duration of the fair returned on the closing night.
Additional items taken to the show for show turnaround or to have more artwork available.
Packing services for the close of the fair or if not required, the standard collection and removal to Jayhawk ready for dispersal.
Return of works to all original sources through a dedicated point of contact managing all liaisons.
International services for sold works of art including crating and packing services.
Working with the organisers regarding registration, vehicle permits and technician passes to eliminate any delays upon arrival.
Please contact +44 (0) 207 708 3366 or firstname.lastname@example.org