Jayhawk's expansion in Europe.
Friday 29th May 2015
Vacancy - Executive Assistant
Executive administrative assistant to support Director of Operations and to provide assistant to European import / export department. This is an excellent opportunity to pursue a career in a specialised transportation company and receive on the job training and guidance.
Responsibilities include -
- Monitoring and prioritising emails
- Liaising with staff and clients including sub-contractors and customs agents
- Answering calls and handling queries
- Creating and updating new and existing consignments
- preparing drivers' files and other necessary paperwork
- Maintaining and updating the database
- Raising invoices and inputting trip costs for export department
- managing and finding solutions for issues that arise on European trips
- Preparing correspondence on the Director's behalf
- Willingness to undertake other duties as requested in order to support other departments
Educated to GCSE level to include English and Maths, you should be well organised, an excellent communicator and have excellent computer skills with a thorough knowledge of Excel. Additional qualifications in office skills are also desirable.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org